Monday, February 11, 2013

Superstition, Ritual, Coinicidence


- eating the smaller piece before the bigger piece.
- taking a new way home when I notice my patterns (but only on foot, never in a car).
- the belief that I don't have any superstitions.

- having a thing to drink when I'm writing. water, for the normal things. beer or red bull for the harder things.
- wheaties, orange juice. first the one, then the other.
- Jeopardy during dishes.
- taking the long way from Owensville when I drive into Ohio for the first time in a year.
- one book for the long train, another book for the other.

- we're thinking of each other right now.
- we haven't spoken all day; we want the same thing for dinner.
- we all moved to San Francisco; we all went to school to be writers.
- dude, we ALL moved to San Francisco; we didn't even meet on purpose; I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

No comments: