Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Things I Learned in College: Summer of '79 Edition

"Summer of '79. Man, that was crazy."

"*You're* fried, man . . . I was still fried from 1979."

"It get's really *crazy* at the end . . . it's like, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?"

"I've recovered, I've recovered from my summer of . . . '79."

"You gonna bathe in Dasani, you gonna *wash* in Dasani? Some movie stars might . . . Michael Jackson sleeps in a . . . oxygen chamber. With little kids."

"And what do you do if you're sitting on marble and you're a geologist? You drop . . . acid! Yeah!"

"Each corner of the planetarium is a sign of the zodiac! Yeah! It's an astronomy thing! Er, astrology."

(looking at a picture of a table he built, a student says, "It looks really professional.")
"Thank you. Well, I build guitars."

No comments: