Tuesday, March 02, 2004

24 Hours In A Year

So, I thought of a project. I've been working on it for three weeks or so. I have a futurephone that I use to take pictures, and for this project I'm taking one picture every day for a year. At the beginning of the project I took a picture at midnight; every 15 and a quarter days I'm moving the time ahead one hour. I'm not super specific about it, so long as I get the picture taken sometime within that hour.

The picture is whatever I happen to be around at that time. We're in the one-to-two in the morning block right now, so it's often pictures of me working or watching West Wing reruns on television, but it will be interesting to see how the pictures evolve over the course of 366 days. If anyone is interested in watching it progress, the pictures are at 24HrsInAYear. I'll post the link in the sidebar, too. And if my math is faulty, let me know. Numbers are hard.

No comments: