Monday, April 05, 2004

Close It Down, I'm Repeating Myself

By special request of Jennyzard, who wants everyone to know how goth she is:

band: The KLF, the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu, etc.

Are you female or male: I'm the King of Joy

Describe yourself: Trancentral Lost in My Mind

How do some people feel about you: Ballad for a Sex God (aww, yeah)

How do you feel about yourself: Born Free

Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Justified and Ancient Seems a Long Time Ago

Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: I Want That Girl

Describe where you want to be: Last Train to Trancentral (Live from the Lost Continent)

Describe what you want to be: Doctorin' the Tardis

Describe how you live: Elvis on the Radio, Steel Guitar in My Soul

Describe how you love: Downtown (aww, shit!)

Share a few words of wisdom: Don't Take Five, Take What You Want

No comments: