Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I like certain things.

I like Red Bull and I like to eat meat every once in awhile.

I like to argue and I like people who have their shit together but think they don't.

I like stories that are good in ways I can't define, the ones who fill a hole I'd been waiting to see filled up.

I like directors who think about music.

I like people who take it easy, while at the same time staying up late to get shit done. And they don't call in sick the next day.

I like people who ask questions as opposed to calling me out.

I like things that are understood, and people who understand them.

I like being in charge of the radio.

I like people who swear too often.

I like people that make other people uncomfortable.

I like my cat, but I feel guilty that she doesn't like anyone else.

I like people who punch others in the arm as a form of greeting.

No comments: