Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Corey Hair

Annie is concerned that Corey Hart isn't getting his due on this day of All-Corey, and she's probably right. Admittedly, Hart is not my specialty--I was terribly tempted to call the Corey & Corey 900 number in my youth in order to hear a special recorded message from Feldman and Haim--and I was hoping to hear from Miss D on the subject. The lovely Sheri runs a swell site devoted to Corey Hart's hair, where you not only get lots of pictures of the Hart Head, but also such facts as:

-On Corey growing his hair out long when he wrote JADE--Corey said that the long hair had been the look he had in early high school.  He said it never got him any girls back then, either...

-Even though Corey wears his hair short again, I don't think he uses as much hair gel as in the 80's...

-Corey often pours water over his head while performing on stage and then runs his fingers through his wet hair...

-I once tried to make my husband's hair stand up and look like Corey's.  Unfortunately, my husband's hair did not cooperate!!  Even using a whole tube of extra-strength gel I still couldn't get it to stay up!!!  His hair, that is...

No comments: